Thursday, June 14, 2007

I won

all this!

Natasha's blog is one of my favorites! I mean, come on, Rickrack and Ribbon! The name alone won me over! Go visit her, she will be your new best friend! Anyway, she came upon the "mother load" of all thrifty fabric finds! Tons of vintage fabric! So she had a drawing and I won the coveted 'Holly Hobby' fabric and OOOH, soooo much more! Natasha, you are so sweet and generous! Do you know that I have loved Holly Hobby forever! And my goodness, the buttons and the orange ric rac! And you package everything so darn cute! Thank you!!

7 comments:

Natasha said...

You are so welcome and so worthy!! And too sweet to say such nice things about lil O'me...garsh. Enjoy!!

LBP said...

Wow! You hit the motherload! Holly Hobby fabric!!! I love Holly Hobby.

Anonymous said...

WAS A LUCKY DUCK DONT FORGET YOUR FAVORITE SISTER. YOU KNOW WHAT I LEARNED IN SCHOOL-SHARING. JUST KIDDING ENJOY THE PRIZE!!!

Anonymous said...

WAS A LUCKY DUCK DONT FORGET YOUR FAVORITE SISTER. YOU KNOW WHAT I LEARNED IN SCHOOL-SHARING. JUST KIDDING ENJOY THE PRIZE!!!

Sandy said...

Cool stuff!
Check out what I won. You will get a BIG grin on your face.
Sandy
For Reluctant Entertainers

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful stash! And the holly hobby... awwww!! I was her once upon a time for Halloween! Heh heh!

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! You always seem to win the cutest things!