Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Emolyn @ 11 months

Just when you think she couldn't get any cuter... she shows up in these darling tights!
Oh my gosh, Randy & I went a little crazy when we saw these at the Oshkosh outlet store near Casa Grande before Christmas. We knew she's look so dang cute in them. And that she does.

Shawn, Nicole & Emolyn came over yesterday and we had so much fun. I pulled out a pan of lemon bars from the oven just as they arrived. So while they were still warm, we devoured half the pan! Boy, oh boy, did Emolyn love the warm lemon filling! Between bites she was smacking her lips like crazy!
Did I mention that I picked the lemons from our lemon tree? In 70 degree weather? Cuz that would be down-right mean of me, wouldn't it? Sorry, freezing family members from Wisconsin, Iowa and Oklahoma City.


And who do you suppose Skyped us during lunch? Emolyn's Aunt Miranda! Emolyn loves when her Aunt Miranda sings to her online. So that's Emolyn (below) telling me to take a picture of her and her Aunty Miranda in England.


Before they left, they put her in blue jeans. I had not seen my little angel baby in blue jeans before. Sooo stinkin cute, is all I'm sayin. Sooo stinkin cute!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe 11 months! Emolyn is such a cutie but can I just say I love love love that quilt!

NanAZ said...

She is looking so grown up, and as darling as ever! I LOVE the first picture of her smiling.

Keetha Broyles said...

The tights AND the little red socks that look like black shoes and socks are BOTH darlin'

AmyKristen said...

What a cutie pie. Good find on the tights! :) Emolyn is so lucky to have such great grandparents. Fun post!

Miranda said...

I LOVE HER!!! Thank you for posting. I miss her SO much!!!

Nicole T said...

could she get any cuter! I just wish you could post all the shots you took. You are becoming one with that new camera! What a team you guys are!

Keetha Broyles said...

Linda T - - - HOW FUN!!! Nancy (whom you found through my blog) was my sister's best friend in High School!!!! She found my blog somehow a few months ago, just after my mother's funeral and it has reconnected her with my sister. Now you find her and have such a special connection. How fun is this????

:-)

Skerrib said...

Emolyn is one of the sweetest little girls ever--thanks for letting me meet her in person at church last week! I just want to bite her cheeks off. Yummy-yum.