Thursday, January 21, 2010

Aldo clutch purse

I found the perfect clutch purse for Mrs. McGillicutty at my little thrift store. And just in time for the holidays.
We're talking an Aldo clutch for a couple bucks. Such a deal. But how about an Aldo clutch with buttons? Priceless. Cuz well, you know how much I love buttons.
And I absolutely love the aqua tree I found at Big Lots. How could I pack it away after Christmas... when it would look so cute in my aqua craft room.


It's been raining all week and I love it. Tomorrow we're heading up north for a marriage retreat and they have already gotten tons of snow. Tonight's storm should dump a ton more. So excited to hit the road, but hopefully not a ditch. So pray for our safety!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Love the purse!!
Safe travels to y'all and have a great retreat.
Hugs,
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Last time we were up in the mountains outside Payson, you guessed it--we ended up in a ditch. Be safe.

And I need your thrift store info!! Each time I'm at IKEA I do a search on my phone for thrift stores nearby, and there are several to choose from. Which one is it??

Joanne

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

That is such a pretty purse, you may need to borrow it from her! I love the aqua tree, so pretty in your craft room too. Hey girl, your from Wisconsin, your used to big snow! Be SAFE, A COUPLE'S RETREAT SOUNDS FUN! CINDY

NanAZ said...

I love my aqua tree as well and it's still out in the family room. Still have some "winter" items to put away. I hope you enjoyed the snow and all was safe and sound.