Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Baby Sister Elsie


ELSIE LANE
born
10 . 5. 10 @ 7:50 am
6 # 5 oz. ~ 20" long

Big sister's prayers were answered... Elsie was born BIG!
She was also born on a very eventful day... THE biggest storm in decades!
In fact our internet went down, so I was unable to post about our memorable day.
Trust me, a BIG post is on the way.
Just wanted you to know that Mama & Elsie are happy & healthy.
My son Shawn & Emolyn are so excited to have them home tomorrow morning!
And this here Mimi is beyond thrilled!

6 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh I am so happy for you Linda!
She is adorable!
I heard about the storms and I hope all is well with that.
I am so happy she is big and went full term!
Katie went home yesterday! She is doing ok just very sore.
Addison is wonderful and a joy!
Enjoy Grandma!
Hugs,
Cindy

Nancy Peacock said...

She's adorable, and so is her big sister.
Baby Elsie was also born on my 25th wedding anniversary! I'll always remember her special day.

Karen said...

Congratulations! And thank goodness all is well... in spite of the storm. My youngest was born during a hurricane. Waiting for that big posting!!
Hugs,
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Shara said...

COngratulations! Another beautiful baby girl!

Debbie Kay said...

Congratulations grandma! I bet you are beaming!

Love you & miss you,

Debbie Kay

Anita Diaz said...

She is beautiful! How incredible family is, and you all look so full of love:-)