Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Day 2- Dairy Breakfast


Saturday morning we attended the Jackson County Dairy Breakfast near Osseo, Wisconsin. 


So fun reuniting with old friends...


... and witnessing pancake perfection...


... and then eating the best pancakes and sausages ever!


And so much fun spending the day with my sister Ginny!


Shawn, Randy & Tyler left shortly after they ate...
they drove to Madison to spend the day with my brother Gary & his son Erik.
They toured UW-Madison, the State Capitol and attended a Burger/Brew Festival.


Randy won a pound of butter when he spun the wheel... and I won a pound of salami cheese!


Ginny & I had so much fun visiting with my friend Naomi at the Dairy Breakfast ~ 
that we went home with her to visit some more and tour her beautiful home.


Mary was a childhood friend of ours... whose farm backed up to ours.
Mary & her husband live in this gorgeous home in Whitehall that was built in 1905. 
So fun spending the afternoon reminiscing about the good-old days.

Sorry that my posts are few and far between... but internet access is hit or miss around here.
But I will keep posting when I can.
Thanks so much for tagging along on my travels throughout Wisconsin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! We miss you guys.