Saturday, August 13, 2011

AZ Bloggers Luncheon


Liz, me, Laura's daughter, Laura, Cindy, Marty and Ceekay

Whenever my 4-H friend Cindy comes to town, we have a bloggers luncheon in her honor. So much fun gathering with these gals. We take forever to order because we're talking non-stop. Thankfully we had the sweetest waiter who took several group shots using each of our cameras. Hey, you know bloggers, we never go anywhere without our cameras.


Cindy & I both have granddaughters born 10 months ago... one day apart.


We celebrated Marty's birthday by sharing a slice of yummy cheesecake. 
And The Cheesecake Factory serves up the best!


Thank you Laura, for the exquisite french lavender-filled strawberry sachet pincushion 
you made for each of us! Oh my gosh, smells divine!
I couldn't wait to position it just so... in my bowl of vintage sewing trim.

Be sure to click each blogger's name so you can view their lovely blogs!

5 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Way fun! Love the picture!! And how cute to have the sachet in the sewing bowl...that I soon will see for myself!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I had such a great time. It was so fun to get together with everyone. Can't wait to do it again. Hugs, Marty

Keetha Broyles said...

I wondered if Cindy was there with you now! She e-mailed me about her new little Arizona baby!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

It was so much fun Linda!!!
And I had so much fun shopping and visiting with you afterwards.
I am so glad that everyone is able to meet up with me...Love all these gals!
When you get to Wisconsin try to stop by...or just give me a ring!!
Hugs friend,
Cindy

Decor To Adore said...

What a great way to spend an afternoon. Love where you have postioned your strawberry.

My pics will be up on Wednesday.