Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine mitten cookie


This poor mitten cookie was photographed in more ways than I care to share.
I'm not even sure when or if it ever got eaten. My family knew it was off limits till I got the shot I needed for Valentine's Day.


 I also knew that an Arizona 100th Birthday post would surely trump Valentine's Day, but I wanted a little something for the day after... or the day after that.
And speaking of mittens, today I shall take my mitten garland down. I always keep it up till Valentine's Day. That's about when it starts to feel like spring around these parts. In fact, my Lady Banks Rose in our front entrance popped its first blooms yesterday.

This is what I have to look forward to in the days and weeks ahead!

our Lady Banks Rose a couple years ago
Check out more home & garden posts @ SHOW AND TELL FRIDAY

No comments: