Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pinkerton Photography wedding slideshow

IT'S HERE ~ the moment you've all been waiting for ~ professional photos from Kelsie Pinkerton Photography!!! Oh my gosh ~ outstanding ~ extraordinary! 

Don't get me wrong, I am forever grateful for the amazing, candid, heartfelt photos from friends and family, but I'm telling you, I could hardly wait to see the wedding through Kelsie's lens. She's amazing, so artistically gifted, so sensitive!
And what she does that sets her apart from the others, you will experience in the following link. Trust me, I have yet to watch this without crying. And if you think it's just because I'm the mother-of-the-bride, you would be mistaken. I have wept over every slideshow Kelsie has ever created over the years.

Once the slideshow is over it will automatically take you to Kelsie's blog post of the wedding on her web site, for even more breathtaking photos. You don't want to miss those either.
Simply stunning!

Be sure to have your volume up, and if beautiful photography makes you cry, a few tissues.


Ok, I can't have a blog post without a photo, so I was pretty excited to see that Kelsie and her 2nd photographer (and friend) Sarah had their photos taken at the Photo Booth!
Thank again Kelsie & Sarah!!



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Awesome pics of a magical wedding! Thanks for sharing them with us Linda.