Wednesday, June 26, 2013

he got the job!

  • my husband got a job! We're talking a full-time job. Ok, no benefits, but we're so thankful he got a job that will start in two weeks. Thank you Lord!
  • we're praying I find work that gives us medical insurance and that we can dig ourselves out of the hole we've gotten ourselves in from 2 years of part-time/ unemployment. 
  • it seems daunting, but I'm trusting God will help us find a way.
  • it's going to be close to 120 degrees this weekend. Yikes!
  • the estate sale dates I've been working towards are this weekend.
  • God help us. But gosh I love my job.
  • my son Tyler is moving to Wisconsin in July.
  • I will miss him terribly.
  • my other son Shawn & his wife Nicole just celebrated 9 years.
  • we're watching The West Wing on Netflix. I am loving every single episode.
  • I simply adore Josh... and Donna... and Mrs. Landingham... and Toby... and Leo...
  • and of course the President. Omg, Martin Sheen is the best.
  • No, I take that back. None of them are anything without great writers. 
  • And Aaron Sorkin happens to be the best of the best.
  • Ok, I started this post this morning, and just an hour ago Randy & I watched the Season 2 finale. And I am still in tears. And some of you know exactly what I'm talking about.
  • Although I have a feeling Randy & I are the only ones in Phoenix to have never seen an episode prior to a month ago.
  • Ok, what else... our dear friend Ed took us on a roadtrip to Safford, Arizona last weekend. 
  • You know how much I love a roadtrip. But what you couldn't know is how much I needed a roadtrip at this time. 
  • So thankful to be out on the open road to clear my head and commune with nature.
  • Here's Ed & I with Mt Graham in the background ~ the highest peak in Arizona.



3 comments:

deb said...

Yay on the job!

Fiona said...

Wonderful news! I haven't visited your blog for ages but am so happy for you both, also lovely to see your grandchildren growing up :-) hope the job turns out to be great!

Victoria said...

My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.